Sunday, March 31, 2013

April Goals ~

Hi everyone! I hope y'all had a good Easter~ I decided to write up a small blog post about my goals for the month, because I would really like to be more organized and get more accomplished with my time.

April Specific Goals
- Five hours of studying/revising per day for my exams after Easter break
- Get more organized with my study abroad situation next year (visa, bank account, classes, accomodation,e tc)

Blog Posts I would like to write

- Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream Review
- Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream Review
- Tony Moly Cats Wink Mascara (#1) Review
- Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar (Peach & Cherry) Review
- My Beauty Diary Red Vine Mask Review
- My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Mask Review
- Spring/Summer Wishlist
- Various Haul posts (I'm expecting atleast 4!!) (◡‿◡✿)


Weekly Habits to work on
-Go to the gym 4x a week ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
-Tidy up my room atleast once a week, i.e. do laundry, change bedding, take out trash, dust

Daily Habits to work on
- Hang up clothes at the end of the day
- Drink 3 litres of water
- Do my skincare routine twice a day

The biggest change is probably the cleaning and the gymming, haha. Anyway, I know this isn't very exciting or interesting but I thought I would share my plans with you guys. Are any of you working on making changes to  your life to be more productive? I think small changes are best, rather than trying to radically alter a lot of things at once. At the end of the month I'll revisit my goals to see how productive I was. Wish me luck!! ヽ(^Д^)ノ

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!

    The thing I want to change is to stop wasting money on makeup/skincare that doesn't work well :<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...