Saturday, March 9, 2013

Maxstar Review!

Hi everyone! I thought I'd write up a small review about some new shoes I bought! Maxstar flatform sneakers!


I ordered it on Monday and it arrived on Friday- pretty decent for South Korea to Scotland (: I chose the expedited shipping because it was only a couple of dollars more than the regular.


There was nothing to cushion the shoes during the shipment, but I didn't see any damage done so I guess that's okay.


It came with a pair of extra shoelaces- black! I like black. 


Openin' it up.



Packaging!


Before lacing them up! I love them already, so cute. They do smell a bit chemical-y right out of the bag, but that quickly dissipates. 


Maxstar! Underside of shoe! YEA! They're good quality for the price (about $40 USD), comfortable, and surprisingly light.



Overall, I'm really pleased with them. They fit true to size (though if you'll be wearing thick socks with them, maybe go up half a size?), look incredibly cute, feel comfortable and light, and are a good price with fast shipping. I haven't worn them outside yet, but I'm taking them to Amsterdam with me on Monday so I'll get plenty of walking in them and maybe update this later. 

1 comment:

  1. love those, they look great!

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...