Monday, August 19, 2013

Baviphat Grape Juicy Mask Sheet

First of all- sorry for the poor quality of this review!! I lost the pictures for this review, so please excuse that ): As for the actual product, its better than previous Baviphat masks, but still nothing great compared to my favorites. I wouldn't repurchase this mask, but it was fine for maintaining moisture and reducing a little bit of redness.

Where to buy:
yesstyle.com 5 masks - $12.00

Description: Rather than write up my own, or find one on Sasa- I found this image on the internet!


Claims:
 Lifting
 Brightening
 Contains Betaine, Shea Butter, Vitamins, Polyphenols, and AHA
 1% Grape extract

Ingredients: Unable to find online, but as stated above- supposed to contains Betaine, Shea Butter, Vitamins, Polyphenols, and AHA

Scent: Mild scent that smells exactly like grape juice or grape candy! I quite like it, and don't mind it in the least.

Packaging: As with previous Baviphat masks, this one has quite a cute little jar theme going on. It's sweet and nice, but the plastic itself is hard to tear, and the mask doesn't come with a plastic backing.

Fit: Copy + pasting my previous review:
"SO TERRIBLE. The eye holes are giant, the mask is waaay too long, the mouth hole is too big. On the other hand, it has the nose part pre-cut so you can actually have it fit around your eye hole/nose bridge. The mask material is somewhere between the quite thin My Beauty Diary style and the annoyingly thick Etude House sort. You can tear it with a bit of effort, but you don't have to worry about accidentally ruining everything when unfolding it."

Results: The serum for this mask is still that odd creamy kind I've experienced with the other Baviphat masks- it's more gel like than previous ones, but still creamy. It's a very cooling mask, and would be good for those of you experiencing summer without any AC~ very refreshing!

As for the actual effectiveness of the mask- it's decent. It's great for hydration, easily comparable to a cream or emulsion. I also noticed a slight brightening effect as well as a definite decrease in redness. Unfortunately, I noticed no lifting or firming effect to my skin, but that's not really a huge concern to me I guess.

This was definitely better than the past two Baviphat sheet masks I've tried, as it had actual noticeable effects! Unfortunately, it's still not comparable to more effective masks. I won't be repurchasing.

Conclusion: Final Score: 3.5/5

Pros:
  • cute packaging
  • really good for moisturizing
  • brightened skin slightly, reduced redness
Cons:
  • teeerrrible fit
  • no noticeable lifting or firming effect

4 comments:

  1. OMG i always though those masks where in the pack kind of :x ^^ thanks for the review :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like this shape would work for me XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! I like that it smells like grape candy ^-^ This masks sounds nice. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a shame that it doesn't lift or firmed your skin :/ And the fit sounds terrible :O I think I will definitely stay away from this mask! It doesn't sound like a good product for small faces people like me :'c
    Thanks for reviewing tho~! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...