Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi! So I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by my lovely fellow Redditor over at Bunny Kiss Kawaii and Sie! Thanks so much y'all~

The rules are:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Next, select 15 blog/bloggers that you've recently discover or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile blogger award.
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.

Just a fun and cute thing, I think.

Random Facts about me:
1) I grew up in Louisiana and Texas, but most of my family still lives in Louisiana! I absolutely love the food in both states.
2) I'm in a long distance relationship, and have been for almost 3 years. We're finally going to be a 'regular' relationship in August :)
3) I'm conversational in Norwegian~
4) Only one of my ear lobes is pierced... I got both pierced at 18, but then one got infected and wouldn't calm down so I just let it close up. I've been too lazy to get it redone so far, haha.
5) I didn't get my drivers license until I was almost 17, because I was lazy...

Blogs I recently discovered/follow regularly:
Sashimi Dolly
Lace a la Mode
Snow White and the Asian Pear
Airi's Blog
Field of Tulips
Mad about my Skin
Go Hálainn
Geisha Baby
Petit Poppy
Namjooooooo
Bubblipop
Mirukuseki
Y-oonyee

I didn't quite link 15 because I'm lazy.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you ^^ I used to be in a long distance relationship with my fiance too ^^ I love your background, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! It's my first nomination, so thank you again. I'll make sure to repost this soon and tag you^^~

    Y-OONYEE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...